Welcome to Tides, an end of terrace contemporary home, based on Rainbows End Park, Bacton. The park has over 10 acres of grassland with the beach and sea on your doorstep. Enjoy views across the park, sit on the terrace enjoying a sunny breakfast, or with a glass of wine whilst watching the sunset.
- Sleeps 4 in two bedrooms
- Open plan lounge/diner/kitchen
- Pet friendly – two/three dogs
- Minutes from the beach
- Designated parking space
- Cafes and a pub within walking distance
Tides can be found tucked into a corner of the park, facing the sea and just a short walk away from the seafront. Sit on the terrace watching the world go by, with a partial view of the sea on the horizon and relax with this slower pace of life. Step in through the glazed front door to open plan living, comfy leather sofas, room to dine and the kitchen, small but well equipped. The inner hall leads to a double room, twin bedroom and the bathroom.
The property is light and airy in the summer, but cosy and snug in the winter thanks to radiator central heating and double glazing throughout. Light colour ceramic tile flooring combined with light walls, and blue accessories provide a seaside theme that is very popular and works all year round. Walk through the inner hallway where you can store coats and shoes, into the main bedroom and you will find warm solid pine furniture and a hotel quality double bed. The twin bedroom has white furniture, hotel quality 3′ and a 2’6″ pull out guest bed. The bed comes to the same height as the standard bed and they can be pushed together for a double. For our younger guests there’s a travel cot available.
Just a short walk away from the beaches that come and go with the tides; with the sea wall it’s always possible to walk along the coast to a nearby dog friendly pub or cafe. Hear the sound of the sea or in the winter the crashing of the waves! The park is based in the small rural seaside village of Bacton, which although small has some great eating places within walking distance.
What you’ll find at Tides.
- Electric radiator heating
- Ceramic tiled flooring throughout
- Large picture window in the lounge looking out over the decked terrace, the green and restricted sea views on the horizon
- Two Comfortable leather sofas seating four
- Large flat screen TV with freeview and DVD player
- Stereo with iPod docking station
- Tide clock
- Dimmable lighting in the lounge and bedroom
- Foldaway dining table with four folding chairs
- Fully Fitted kitchen including
- Built in electric oven with grill and electric ceramic hob
- Microwave, kettle and toaster
- Large larder Fridge with freezer compartment
- Washing Machine and Iron
- Full range of pans and utensils
- Plenty of crockery, glasses and cutlery.
- Cleaning and household essentials
- Ceramic tiled floor
- Hotel quality 4’6″ double bed in main bedroom
- One 3′ single, one 2’6″ pull out, full height guest bed in the twin bedroom
- Both bedrooms with ceramic tiled floor
- All bedlinen provided
- Bath with electric shower over and glazed shower screen
- Electric towel rail
- Inner hallway with central heating control, airing cupboard, portable fan heater, coat hooks, shoe rack and mirror
- Decked terrace with balustrade and bolted gate
- Wooden patio table, four chairs and small table
- Storage box containing beach paraphernalia, some outside toys and a rotary dryer
- Designated parking for one
- Over 10 acres of parkland to walk over
- The beach is just a two minute walk away, reached by steps. Ramp access is at intervals along the coastline.
- A cot is available by prior arrangement at no extra charge.
- Up to two large or three small/medium well-behaved dogs are welcomed for a small charge of £15 per break. Read our dog friendly page for more info
- The views are all for free. 🙂
Weekly, weekend or midweek breaks all year round.
Your holiday can start on a Friday or Monday.
Flexible dates may be available during November to March. Please ask.
Next Availability/Late Deals
- Friday 4th August 3 nights £375
- Friday 8th September 3 nights £325 or one week £500
- Monday 11th September 4 nights £325
Dates not available? Check availability in our other Rainbows End Park property.
Ready to book?
Weekend breaks are Friday to Monday (3 nights).Midweek Breaks are Monday to Friday (4 nights).
Check in is from 3pm. Check out by 10am.
A booking form must be filled prior to booking confirmation. A booking deposit of £100 or 25% is required with the balance payable two months prior to your holiday.
We welcome one to four dogs (size dependent) for just £15 per break. Please contact us if you have more than two dogs for us to consider your request and ensure you and your party have enough space for comfort.
We reserve the right to ask for a security deposit of £100 in some instances, approx. two weeks beforehand and refundable within a few days of your departure.
Personal and kitchen towels are not provided.
Christmas/New Year flexible short breaks are subject to availability, bookable from approx. eight weeks in advance. One week bookings taken for the festive period all year round.
Easter and bank holiday short breaks are normally four night minimums or three nights with a late checkout.
Bacton & area
Beachscape and Tides are based in peaceful Rainbows End Holiday Park, in Bacton. The park is pet friendly with 13 acres of grassland and has no amenities apart from the sea on its doorstep! There is direct access to the beach just yards away and miles of coastline to walk in either direction. There is an on site office should you need any specific help whilst there. The field is a lovely safe environment that you can allow your children to run around on, play football, cricket or perhaps fly a kite.
Bacton can be found on the North East Norfolk Coast, about 10 miles down the coast from Cromer, the nearest large coastal town. It is a small village, and dotted around you see the traditional flint cottage style home. It is served very well with a lovely well stocked village shop and numerous eating places.
For more details of where to eat, go to the Dining Out section of the site.
The remains of Bromholm Priory, while not open to the public, can be viewed from different parts of the village. You can read a little about its history on the Bacton History Group site or here on the Paston Heritage website, where there are details of a book giving a fictional account of life at The Priory in the Thirteenth Century, by Jane Finch.
If you want to read about the local comings and goings in these rural villages, then you can read The Village News, which covers Bacton, Edingthorpe, Ridlington & Witton
Drive around the area to find a multitude of rural villages, fabulous cafes, quirky shops and more.
Bacton Superstores – large shop with a good stock of foodstuff, general goods, off licence and newspapers
Mace Stores & Post Office – Walcott – large range of food, goods, newspapers, beach supplies etc and a cash machine.
Spar – Mundesley
Tesco Express – Mundesley
Large Supermarkets 15-20 minutes drive away
Sainsbury’s & Waitrose – North Walsham
Tesco – Stalham
Co-op, Morrisons & Budgens – Cromer