Norfolk Coastal Holidays – Facebook Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open to registered users of Facebook, aged 18 or over. The prize draw will run from 11.00am on 16th November 2019 to 11.59pm on 19th November 2019.
- All information telling you how to enter this prize draw forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all terms and conditions are adhered to. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Norfolk Coastal Holidays is the promoter of this prize draw.
- To enter, you must comment on any PRIZE DRAW POST on either the Cromer Flint Cottage Facebook Page or Norfolk Coastal Holidays facebook page.
- Only one comment per facebook profile, on each post, will be counted.
- Entries will not be accepted if inappropriate language or offensive comments are used. These may be deleted by Norfolk Coastal Holidays (in its absolute discretion).
- Liking and sharing the page is not an obligatory part of the entry process.
- There will be one first prize winner, one second prize winner and one third prize winner. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection of the winning entries.
- The prizes are as follows:
The winner will receive a 3 night weekend break or 4 night midweek break in either Beachscape or Tides, to be taken after Friday 22nd November and before 13th February 2020. It excludes Christmas and New Year dates, Friday 20th December to Thursday 2nd January. The prize is for up to 4 guests and 2 dogs, worth at least £245
Second prize is £100 discount voucher off a full price new booking, in any of the following properties: Beachscape, Tides and Cromer Flint Cottage. Holiday must be booked and taken by 31st December 2020.
Third prize is £50 discount voucher off a full price new booking, in any of the following properties: Beachscape, Tides and Cromer Flint Cottage. Holiday must be booked and taken by 31st December 2020.
- Bramble Cottage is excluded from this prize draw.
- Norfolk Coastal Holidays will notify the winner via a Facebook post on or after Wednesday 20th November 2019 following the prize draw closing. The winner will be drawn at random by the owner of Norfolk Coastal Holidays.
- The prize winners must provide their name, address, email address plus contact telephone number and confirm that they are available to accept the prize as specified by Norfolk Coastal Holidays. A booking form will be required to be completed before the first prize can be taken. Norfolk Coastal Holidays reserves the right to request proof of age, residence and identity of the first prize winner. If a winner does not reply to the facebook post to claim their prize or cannot provide any of the above details within seven days of being contacted by Norfolk Coastal Holidays, the winning entry will be deemed invalid and Norfolk Coastal Holidays reserves the right to select another winner from the remaining entries.
- By entering, entrants understand that they are providing their information to Norfolk Coastal Holidays and not to Facebook. This prize draw is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to Norfolk Coastal Holidays, not Facebook.
- The winner consents to Norfolk Coastal Holidays announcing their name publicly as a prize winner.
- The information/entries entrants provide will be used by Norfolk Coastal Holidays for the purpose of conducting this prize draw. Norfolk Coastal Holidays may use this information for further marketing and promotions without compensation.
- Norfolk Coastal Holidays reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time or offer a reasonable equivalent to the prize described. The winner may not exchange the prize for cash or other cash alternative.
- In accepting the prize, the prize winner accepts the guest terms and conditions to be found on our website.