Welcome to Beachscape, an end of terrace contemporary home, based on Rainbows End Park, Bacton. The park has over 10 acres of grassland with the beach and sea on your doorstep. Enjoy unencumbered views across to the sea on the horizon, sit on the terrace enjoying a sunny breakfast, or with a glass of wine whilst watching the sunset.
- Sleeps 4 in two bedrooms
- Open plan lounge/diner/kitchen
- Pet friendly – two/three dogs
- Free wi-fi
- Minutes from the beach
- Designated parking space
- Cafes and a pub within walking distance
Beachscape can be found on a peaceful row of just 12 properties, slightly separate from the main park, facing the sea and just yards away from the seafront. Sit on this terrace watching the world go by, and passing boats on the horizon. Step in through the glazed front door to open plan living, comfy leather sofas, room to dine and the kitchen, small but well equipped. The inner hall leads to a double room, twin bedroom and the bathroom.
The property is light and airy in the summer, but cosy and snug in the winter thanks to radiator heating and double glazing throughout. Newly redecorated for the 2020 season, the tiled beachy wood effect floor throughout is hugely practical when living right by the sea. The dining table sits by the window so you can enjoy the view out to sea at every meal time. Walk through the inner hallway where you can store coats and shoes, into the main bedroom and you will find warm solid pine furniture and a hotel quality double bed. The twin bedroom has two small singles and room for a travel cot.
Just a short walk away from the beaches that come and go with the tides; with the sea wall it’s always possible to walk along the coast to a nearby dog friendly pub or cafe. Hear the sound of the sea from the decking or in the winter the crashing of the waves! The park is based in the small rural seaside village of Bacton, which although small has an amazing array of eating places within walking distance.
What you’ll find at Beachscape.
- Electric radiator heating
- Tilled floor throughout
- Large picture window in the lounge looking out over the decked terrace, the green and the sea on the horizon
- Three seater comfy fabric sofa & a comfy chair, seating four
- Large flat screen TV with freeview and DVD player
- Stereo with iPod docking station
- Free wi-fi
- Dimmable lighting in the lounge and bedroom
- Dining table with four chairs
- Fully Fitted kitchen including
- Built in electric oven with grill and electric ceramic hob
- Microwave, kettle and toaster
- Large Fridge with small freezer compartment
- Washing Machine and Iron
- Full range of pans and utensils
- Plenty of crockery, glasses and cutlery.
- Cleaning and household essentials
- Hotel quality 4’6″ double bed in main bedroom
- Two 2’6″ singles in the twin bedroom
- All bedlinen provided
- Kitchen tea towels are provided but not personal or beach towels
- Bath with electric shower over and glazed shower screen
- Electric towel rail
- Inner hallway with portable convector heater, coat hooks, shoe rack and mirror
- Decked terrace with balustrade and bolted gate
- Wooden patio table and four chairs
- Storage box containing beach paraphernalia, some outside toys and a rotary dryer
- Designated parking for one
- Over 10 acres of parkland to walk over
- The beach is just a one minute walk away, reached by steps. Ramp access is at intervals along the coastline.
- A cot is available by prior arrangement at no extra charge.
- Up to two large or three small/medium well-behaved dogs are welcomed for a small charge of £15 per break. Read our dog friendly page for more info
- The views are all for free. 🙂
All photos to be updated after the new renovation this season! In the meantime you can see the updated photos on many listing sites and my facebook page.
Weekly, weekend or midweek breaks all year round.
Your holiday can start on a Friday or Monday.
Flexible dates may be available during November to March. Please ask.
Do click through to our special offer section. Please check the calendar as listed dates may have already been booked.
Dates not available? Check availability for our other properties on or near the Norfolk coast.
Ready to book?
Weekend breaks are Friday to Monday (3 nights).Midweek Breaks are Monday to Friday (4 nights).
Check in is from 3pm. Check out by 10am.
A booking form must be filled prior to booking confirmation. A booking deposit of £100 or 25% is required with the balance payable two months prior to your holiday.
Beachscape accommodates a maximum of four people inclusive of a baby in a cot.
We welcome one to four dogs (size dependent) for just £15 per break. Please contact us if you have more than two dogs for us to consider your request and ensure you and your party have enough space for comfort.
We reserve the right to ask for a security deposit of £100 in some instances, approx. two weeks beforehand and refundable within a few days of your departure.
Personal and kitchen towels are not provided.
Christmas/New Year flexible short breaks are subject to availability, bookable from approx. eight weeks in advance. One week bookings taken for the festive period all year round.
Easter and bank holiday short breaks are normally four night minimums or three nights with a late checkout.
Beachscape and its sister property Tides are based in peaceful Rainbows End Holiday Park, in Bacton. The park is pet friendly with 13 acres of grassland and has no amenities apart from the sea on its doorstep! There is direct access to the beach just yards away and miles of coastline to walk in either direction. There is an on site office should you need any specific help whilst there. The field is a lovely safe environment that you can allow your children to run around on, play football, cricket or perhaps fly a kite.
Bacton can be found on the North East Norfolk Coast, about 10 miles down the coast from Cromer, the nearest large coastal town. It is a small village, and dotted around you see the traditional flint cottage style home. It is served very well with a lovely well stocked village shop and numerous eating places.
For more details of where to eat, go to the Dining Out section of the site.
The remains of Bromholm Priory, while not open to the public, can be viewed from different parts of the village. You can read a little about its history on the Bacton History Group site or here on the Paston Heritage website, where there are details of a book giving a fictional account of life at The Priory in the Thirteenth Century, by Jane Finch.
If you want to read about the local comings and goings in these rural villages, then you can read The Village News, which covers Bacton, Edingthorpe, Ridlington & Witton
If you fancy a swim in a pool rather than the sea (!) the village is lucky enough to have two swimming pools that can be hired by the hour.
Drive around the area to find a multitude of rural villages, fabulous cafes, quirky shops and more.
Bacton Superstores – large shop with a good stock of foodstuff, general goods, off licence and newspapers
Mace Stores & Post Office – Walcott – large range of food, goods, newspapers, beach supplies etc and a cash machine.
Spar – Mundesley
Tesco Express – Mundesley
Large Supermarkets 15-20 minutes drive away
Sainsbury’s & Waitrose – North Walsham
Tesco – Stalham
Co-op, Morrisons & Budgens – Cromer