The county is full of lovely villages to explore inland, seaside attractions and events happening all year round. Explore gardens, National Trust properties, theme parks, wildlife watching, windmills, lifeboat stations, museums. The list is endless with something to please everyone. Click on each picture for more details.
Seasonal events – some halted due to Covid 19 but hopefully will return:
- Cromer and Sheringham Crab and Lobster Festival during May
- Classic Car & Bike Show at Hoveton during July
- Holt Festival at Holt during July
- Worstead Festival at Worstead during July
- Sheringham Carnival at Sheringham during August
- Cromer Carnival at Cromer during August
Have a browse through our other pages for more information on the villages and towns nearby. Find suggestions for a huge variety of gardens, stately homes, railways, and numerous attractions to keep you amused for days on end.