North Norfolk has a number of thriving weekly markets and most of them are open all year round:
- Tuesday: Stalham
- Wednesday: Sheringham (April to October only)
- Thursday: North Walsham
- Friday: Cromer
- Saturday: Sheringham
- Monday to Saturday: Norwich
- First & Third Saturday of every month: Stalham, Open 9am -12pm, Location: Town Hall
- First & Third Saturday of every month: Aylsham,Open 9am to 1pm, Location: Market Place. This is the only town in Norfolk to host two FARMA Certified Farmers’ Markets each month. Stocking the freshest local produce and helping to reduce food miles.
- Second & Fifth Saturday of every month: North Walsham, Open 9am – 12pm, Location: St Benets’ Hall, North Walsham.
There are so many gorgeous farm shops throughout Norfolk, that we really are spoilt for choice! Here’s just some for starters:
Data published I have chronic fear, anxiety, tinnitus, and insomnia. I was afraid to take Ativan since it has a habit-forming factor and I’ve been drug abused several times in my life. However, I had nothing to do with my mental health problems, so I took the first dose https://3dorganon.com/ativan/. It helped me a lot and now I can control my fear and anger. Moreover, it improved my sleep. Will ask my doc to taper it off in order not to be addicted..
- Truly Local: 44 High Street, Stalham, NR12 9AS Unique in that all the produce within the shop is produced within a 35 mile radius of the shop.
- A.G.Meale & Sons, Wayford Nurseries, Stalham, NR12 9LJ
- Cromer Farm & Health Shop: 15 Tucker St, Cromer, NR27 9HA
- Groveland Farm Shop: Thorpe Market Road, Roughton, NR11 8TB
- Walsingham Farm Shop: Guild Street, Little Walsingham, Walsingham, NR22 6BU
- Heacham Farm Shop, Walsinghams second shop: Norfolk Lavender, Lynn Road, Heacham, PE31 7JE
- Farm to Fork & Fish: Norwich Road, Horstead, NR12 7EE
- Wiveton Hall Farm Shop, Wiveton Hall, Holt, NR25 7TE
- Swannington Farm To Fork, Woodlands Farm, Church Lane, Swannington, Norwich, Norfolk NR9 5NN
- Norwich – intu Chapelfield
- Norwich – Castle Mall
- Norwich – Norwich Market One of the largest in Britain and open every day except Sunday.
- Great Yarmouth – Market Gates
- Wroxham – Roys Whilst not exactly a centre, Roys has a store for every occasion, so a wet day can easily be spent in Wroxham exploring them all. There’s not much they don’t sell!
- Wroxham – Wroxham Barns Not under cover but an extensive range of shops including crafts and eating places
- Alby – Alby Crafts and Gardens has an extensive range of Studios, shops and a tea room.