North Norfolk has a number of thriving weekly markets and most of them are open all year round:
- Tuesday: Stalham
- Wednesday: Sheringham (April to October only)
- Thursday: North Walsham
- Friday: Cromer
- Saturday: Sheringham
- Monday to Saturday: Norwich
- First & Third Saturday of every month: Stalham, Open 9am -12pm, Location: Town Hall
- First & Third Saturday of every month: Aylsham,Open 9am to 1pm, Location: Market Place. This is the only town in Norfolk to host two FARMA Certified Farmers’ Markets each month. Stocking the freshest local produce and helping to reduce food miles.
- Second & Fifth Saturday of every month: North Walsham, Open 9am – 12pm, Location: St Benets’ Hall, North Walsham.
There are so many gorgeous farm shops throughout Norfolk, that we really are spoilt for choice! Here’s just some for starters:
Data published https://manhattanvalleypediatrics.com/order-modafinil-online/ indicate that the mechanism of action of modafinil is different from that of amphetamine, ephedrine, and other similar psychostimulants. In addition, Modafinil is not accumulated in the human body (unlike amphetamine or ephedrine derivatives).
- Truly Local: 44 High Street, Stalham, NR12 9AS Unique in that all the produce within the shop is produced within a 35 mile radius of the shop.
- A.G.Meale & Sons, Wayford Nurseries, Stalham, NR12 9LJ
- Cromer Farm & Health Shop: 15 Tucker St, Cromer, NR27 9HA
- Groveland Farm Shop: Thorpe Market Road, Roughton, NR11 8TB
- Walsingham Farm Shop: Guild Street, Little Walsingham, Walsingham, NR22 6BU
- Heacham Farm Shop, Walsinghams second shop: Norfolk Lavender, Lynn Road, Heacham, PE31 7JE
- Farm to Fork & Fish: Norwich Road, Horstead, NR12 7EE
- Wiveton Hall Farm Shop, Wiveton Hall, Holt, NR25 7TE
- Swannington Farm To Fork, Woodlands Farm, Church Lane, Swannington, Norwich, Norfolk NR9 5NN
- Norwich – intu Chapelfield
- Norwich – Castle Mall
- Norwich – Norwich Market One of the largest in Britain and open every day except Sunday.
- Great Yarmouth – Market Gates
- Wroxham – Roys Whilst not exactly a centre, Roys has a store for every occasion, so a wet day can easily be spent in Wroxham exploring them all. There’s not much they don’t sell!
- Wroxham – Wroxham Barns Not under cover but an extensive range of shops including crafts and eating places
- Alby – Alby Crafts and Gardens has an extensive range of Studios, shops and a tea room.